Friday, October 19, 2018

Further To FallFurther To Fall by Catherine Cowles
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 Stars

Was not expecting to love this, but I did. For a first time novelist, Catherine Cowles has made quite a splash. I was hooked from the start until the end. MC's Austin and Carter were perfect.

Carter was not the typical female MC, which I can't say THANK YOU enough for. She was strong and brave and didn't blow things out of proportion. Yes, she was feminine, but just the right amount.

Austin was an MMA fighter who wore his heart on his sleeve and was tenacious as hell.

The only aspect that caused me to leave off half a star was the cheesiness of the dialog in some parts. I literally had to roll my eyes and move on. So worth the read, though. I can't wait to see what else Catherine has for us.

View all my reviews

Kneading You by C.S. Poe My rating: 4 of 5 stars 4.25 Stars This was a novella done right. It had all of the elements of a flirty, believ...