Saturday, September 22, 2018

Beauty And The BookwormBeauty And The Bookworm by Nick Pageant
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Okay, this was awesome. I love a writer who is witty and sarcastic and can poke fun at things that are taken seriously. The shifter romance books that Mason read were just perfectly on point. And the token guy in the sun on the cover. Hilarious!

I loved the cardigan wearing librarian character of Mason, with his self deprecating humor and witty snark. Shane was awesome as well. His love of kale and quinoa was perfectly balanced with his charm and openness. I loved how he loved Mason as well.

This story was just fun. I think I smiled the entire way through it. So many great jokes and humor. I just wished it was longer.

View all my reviews

Kneading You by C.S. Poe My rating: 4 of 5 stars 4.25 Stars This was a novella done right. It had all of the elements of a flirty, believ...