Wednesday, May 22, 2019

From These Ashes (Haven Hart Universe #4)From These Ashes by Davidson King
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Audio Version:

I loved this story. We finally got some background info on Black and how he began his reign of justice/terror in Haven Hart. With Quill being the focus of the book, it was quite a fun ride. It was dangerous and sad, but also hopeful and sweet.

Another perfect addition to this series.

Joel Leslie and Philip Alces both have such distinctive voices and I've loved that this entire series has been the two of them, teamed up. Philip Alces nails the domineering, powerful Black while Joel Leslie gives lightness and humor to Quill. Brilliant performances by both.

View all my reviews

Kneading You by C.S. Poe My rating: 4 of 5 stars 4.25 Stars This was a novella done right. It had all of the elements of a flirty, believ...