Thursday, April 18, 2019

Going Commando (Heathens Ink, #2)Going Commando by K.M. Neuhold
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

3.5 Stars for the story
4.5 Stars for the narration

Let me just get this out of the way... I lOVED Cooper North's narration. With 3 guys to deal with, he was able to create distinct voices for each and all three were dark, deep and husky. I loved listening to him narrate this series.

As far as the book goes, I didn't love it as much as the first in the series. I enjoyed how easily Zade, Nash and Royal meshed and created separate, yet symbiotic relationships with each other. It all came together without angst, which was fun to read. I don't love polyamory in general, but when it's written well, without drama and jealousy, it's quite exciting and fun. K.M. Neuhold made this everything I was hoping for as far as MMM Romance goes.

I was all in until Liam's character was introduced. It seemed contrived and broke up the pace of the story.

I'm certainly enjoying the series enough to continue on to the next!

View all my reviews

Kneading You by C.S. Poe My rating: 4 of 5 stars 4.25 Stars This was a novella done right. It had all of the elements of a flirty, believ...