Saturday, April 20, 2019

Adam's Trial (Trials in Abingdon #2)Adam's Trial by J.M. Wolf
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

There was a lot of effort that went into constructing this story and it was such a pleasure to read.

Jerrick was living a lie and needed to get his life back. There was too much at stake, yet someone was going to get hurt no matter what he did.

Adam was fabulous! He was sassy and flirty and femme and finally feeling like he could have love in his life, but he was hiding an awful, painful secret. One that he had convinced himself made him unable to have a life.

The story alternated POV's between Jerrick and Adam, which is my favorite. You get to see both sides to the story and IMO it just helps with transitions. And man, there were many. It kept the pace strong and moved the story along. I loved not knowing what was going to come up next.

This was a strong tale of creating your own family along the way to living your dreams and was very well done. I thoroughly enjoyed the dynamic of Adam, being so flamboyant, yet so strong and take charge, while Jerrick was the supportive, comforting teddy bear. I very much enjoyed this read.

View all my reviews

Kneading You by C.S. Poe My rating: 4 of 5 stars 4.25 Stars This was a novella done right. It had all of the elements of a flirty, believ...