Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Love Me WholeLove Me Whole by Nicky James
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I can't even. This was so so good, so inspired, so real. I loved everything. It was definitely difficult to read. There were so many things that broke my heart, so much that was unfair, but it was so beautifully written and you just couldn't help but fall in love with Oryn and Cove, Theo, Rain, Cohen and Reed. And Vaughn. OMG. It takes quite an honest, caring, loving person to be there for someone with DID.

I don't even possess the words to describe the awe I feel after finishing this.

I wish Oryn would have been the one to give himself over to Vaughn first, but I thought the way he pushed for Cohen to be there, there was definitely a decision made, so it didn't feel like cheating. Although, I did wonder if, in the future, now that Vaughn and Oryn have that physical relationship as well, if it will continue with Cohen and if it will feel more scandalous.

Other than that, I just have love for this book. So very well done.

View all my reviews

Kneading You by C.S. Poe My rating: 4 of 5 stars 4.25 Stars This was a novella done right. It had all of the elements of a flirty, believ...