Thursday, September 27, 2018

THE ROOMMATE: A Sizzling Stepbrother RomanceTHE ROOMMATE: A Sizzling Stepbrother Romance by Lindsey Hart
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Markus and Leanne meet at their parents engagement party and end up having to spend some time on vacation together getting to know their soon to be step siblings. When things quickly turn from hate to something steamier, will they mess up their parents relationship?

Okay, so yes, this was a very short novella, but seriously? They went from HATE to STEAMY in a 5 minute conversation and then turned into 'you make me a better person, yada yada yada'. I don't think so. There wasn't enough story for me to buy it. Sorry.

View all my reviews

Kneading You by C.S. Poe My rating: 4 of 5 stars 4.25 Stars This was a novella done right. It had all of the elements of a flirty, believ...