Monday, September 3, 2018

All I Want Is You (Love Everlasting) (The Youngers Book 3)All I Want Is You (Love Everlasting) by Iris Morland
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Phin Younger is a state defense attorney who is smart and excellent at what he does, but he's also lonely. When Emily Lassiter walks into the courtroom he is overwhelmed. She's the most beautiful woman he's ever seen, but he's also the sister of his client and he's got an old colleague that's looking for a way to tarnish his reputation.

This was a really cute story. I thought Phin was great and I loved him with his family and his coworker. Emily was trying her hardest to not use her looks to get ahead, but she was falling so far behind that she had to make a choice and it fit in so well with her character and her desperate need to save her brother.

View all my reviews

Kneading You by C.S. Poe My rating: 4 of 5 stars 4.25 Stars This was a novella done right. It had all of the elements of a flirty, believ...