Friday, August 3, 2018

Left HangingLeft Hanging by Cindy Dorminy
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Theo and Darla meet at a frat party and spend one magical night together that changes both of their lives forever, but one of them doesn't know it for 7 years. They never exchanged names and miscommunications leave them both unsure of the past and the future.

I have to say that I loved the characters in this book. Theo and Darla were awesome, but I loved Isaac so much, too. The entire Edwards family was amazing. The writing was great. There was plenty of wit and jokes and fun, as well as feels. The only aspect that left me giving this book 4 stars was the constant build up of miscommunication until almost the very end. It got to be too much for me.

View all my reviews

Kneading You by C.S. Poe My rating: 4 of 5 stars 4.25 Stars This was a novella done right. It had all of the elements of a flirty, believ...