Monday, August 6, 2018

IrresistibleIrresistible by Andrew J. Peters
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was given this ARC from NetGalley and NineStar Press, LLC for an honest review. THANK YOU!

Brendan is a shy socialite in New York wandering the city on a boyfriend hiatus and wanders into a Greek antique store to find the angelic Cal. Cal's visiting NY for the summer on a tight budget, working in his Uncle's store and living with his best friend, Derek, in a dirty, small apartment. It's love at first sight, but in a good way. Soon they are on a trip to Greece for their wedding when they encounter a long list of hilarious follies as well as moments of terror.

Honestly, this book was everything I was hoping for and then some. I loved it. I loved the hilarity of the escapades. I loved that Cal had a sense of humor and said, "Gosh" when someone was trying to kidnap him. Brendan was true to his character in his endless search and I loved how he could forgive Derek even after the long list of disasters that they encountered.

Thank you for writing such a fun, entertaining, sweet story!

View all my reviews

Kneading You by C.S. Poe My rating: 4 of 5 stars 4.25 Stars This was a novella done right. It had all of the elements of a flirty, believ...