Tuesday, August 7, 2018

How to Steal the Pharaoh's JewelsHow to Steal the Pharaoh's Jewels by Cailin Briste
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Cade is involved in an accident that sets off a strange series of events in his life, including seeing his best friend, Bassinae, as something more. Meanwhile, Bassinae has sworn off men forever and wants to add more responsibility to her work role, which could also mean more danger.

Honestly, I was disappointed. I thought there was so much potential given the fact that Cade had been in the military on another planet. Another planet was mentioned, but nothing happened. There are self driving cars, yet Cade is a driver for Sebastian.

I thought the writing was good, yet the dialogue was rudimentary.

View all my reviews

Kneading You by C.S. Poe My rating: 4 of 5 stars 4.25 Stars This was a novella done right. It had all of the elements of a flirty, believ...