Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Beastly Businessmen and Guitar GodsBeastly Businessmen and Guitar Gods by Asta Idonea
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I received this ARC for an honest review from NetGalley.

I really enjoyed this book. It was a collection of happily ever after stories all centered around a single business in London, DunGriffin Corp. Each of the six stories are super sweet, fun, short and guaranteed to make you feel good.

I loved how the stories all rested on the same company and intertwined. You saw six very different protagonists and they were each great in their own right.

I really enjoyed each story and will definitely read again when I've got a bit of time and need a quick pick me up!

View all my reviews

Kneading You by C.S. Poe My rating: 4 of 5 stars 4.25 Stars This was a novella done right. It had all of the elements of a flirty, believ...