Saturday, July 21, 2018

A Mage's PowerA Mage's Power by Casey Wolfe
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was given this ARC from NineStar Press and NetGalley for an honest review. THANK YOU!

I loved this book. I thought the story was great, the characters had depth and were magical as was the setting.

The fantasy world was familiar enough due to the modern technology, so it didn't confuse or detract from the story line. Each character was either a mage, a wolf, a witch, a nymph, etc. I loved the infusion of the different races all living together, working together, mating with different species.

I read this book in a single day because I couldn't wait to find out how it ended. I thoroughly enjoyed every word.

View all my reviews

Kneading You by C.S. Poe My rating: 4 of 5 stars 4.25 Stars This was a novella done right. It had all of the elements of a flirty, believ...