Sunday, June 9, 2019

Crossroads (Crossroads #1)Crossroads by Riley Hart
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I didn't read this book, but I did listen to the audio by Sean Crisden and I found myself not wanting to turn it off.

First of all, a double GFY is like a unicorn. And both the MC's together, navigating through uncharted territory was both funny and frustrating and real (I assume).

The theme of the book seemed to be more about finding a way to find peace in your life and do what's right for you than it was about romance. And I was find with that. That's not to say that there weren't A LOT of sexy times. But there was a lot about family values and relationships and finding a balance.

I really enjoyed this listen.

View all my reviews

Kneading You by C.S. Poe My rating: 4 of 5 stars 4.25 Stars This was a novella done right. It had all of the elements of a flirty, believ...