Friday, June 7, 2019

Complementary ColorsComplementary Colors by Adrienne Wilder
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

When a book can capture so many feelings and cause you to stay up late agonizing over every sentence it’s something close to perfect.

This was that book. Full of torment, cruelty, abuse, angst, light, color, love, sex, murder, rage, drugs, and pain. It was everything from wonderful to heartbreaking to suspenseful to romantic. This book will haunt and terrorize me, but leave me breathless and in awe for a long while.

It was a life altering story that everyone should read if only for the way the author has of putting words together and creating a ballad. Fantastic!

View all my reviews

Kneading You by C.S. Poe My rating: 4 of 5 stars 4.25 Stars This was a novella done right. It had all of the elements of a flirty, believ...