Friday, April 5, 2019

Trust with a Chaser (Rainbow Cove #1)Trust with a Chaser by Annabeth Albert
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Very raw, honest characters with flaws and baggage and stuffed closets. But it was a very lovely story about family and being your own person.

Nash Flint is the town Sheriff and very closeted. And when he saw Mason again after a decade, his closet door cracked open and no matter how hard he tried, he couldn’t keep it closed.

Mason was all heart. He was the opposite of his brothers and father. He wanted to make Rainbow Cove a better place. He wanted to make others happy. And grumpy Nash was his perfect match.

So many poignant situations made up this story that had me hoping for a HEA that came through for me in a big way. Well done and sweet.

View all my reviews

Kneading You by C.S. Poe My rating: 4 of 5 stars 4.25 Stars This was a novella done right. It had all of the elements of a flirty, believ...