Friday, April 5, 2019

Rescue Me (Heathens Ink #1)Rescue Me by K.M. Neuhold
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 Stars

This was such a perfect hurt/comfort story. I loved it so much.

Both MC's had issues, Madden more so. I loved how this whole story played out. From a one night stand to tragedy and then living together in just a couple of days. I love stories like this when the MC's live in each other's pockets. It allows for so much emotion and anticipation and realness. So so worth the read.

I have to say, Cooper North was AMAZING at narration. I loved his voices. There was no confusion or frustration at all from me at any point. It was superb.

View all my reviews

Kneading You by C.S. Poe My rating: 4 of 5 stars 4.25 Stars This was a novella done right. It had all of the elements of a flirty, believ...