Monday, January 14, 2019

The Alpha's LustThe Alpha's Lust by Preston Walker
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was a truly unique shifter story and I enjoyed it more than I had expected.

When Ray is sent to another pack to mate with an omega, he has no idea what he's in for. He doesn't want a mate. He doesn't want a family or love, but he denied the Alpha's son, so he was cast out.

But when he meets Sil, he instantly feels protective of him and wants to feel a part of his family. But the past has a way of coming back to haunt him and he's caught in the middle of a crossfire.

This has a great HEA and some interesting character quirks that really made the story take flight.

View all my reviews

Kneading You by C.S. Poe My rating: 4 of 5 stars 4.25 Stars This was a novella done right. It had all of the elements of a flirty, believ...