Thursday, January 31, 2019

Stranded (Auctioned, #2)Stranded by Cara Dee
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I’m both exasperated and thrilled. I have such a love/hate relationship with this series. I feel like I’ve come to know the characters so well and it’s devastating every time there is a loss. And there are many.

But here I am, still wildly sucked in and broken hearted at having to wait for the next book in the series.

I’m getting antsy for the romance now. There was a bit more in this story now that they’ve returned to the United States, but it’s still not enough... Dammit I need it!

If you haven’t started this series, you NEED to. It’s emotionally exhausting and will leave you an utter wreck but somehow the writing is gripping enough that I’m happily waiting for more. And giving it all the stars!

View all my reviews

Kneading You by C.S. Poe My rating: 4 of 5 stars 4.25 Stars This was a novella done right. It had all of the elements of a flirty, believ...