Monday, January 28, 2019

Auctioned (8392, #1)Auctioned by Cara Dee
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I just don't even know what happened. This was such an emotional, heart wrenching, difficult read. It was fantastic.

So many things...

--There was a lot of torture
--There was a lot of death
--There is slavery
--The worst, most horrifying things you can think of are happening

But also,

--There were heroes
--There were innocent people who helped
--There was a ton of emotion
--I'll be thinking about this book for a very long time

The writing was graphic and brilliant. I loved the characters. I loved how well the story was thought out and how it managed to end well instead of with excruciating loss.

There is still so much more to Gray and Darius's story, I can't wait to read the rest!

View all my reviews

Kneading You by C.S. Poe My rating: 4 of 5 stars 4.25 Stars This was a novella done right. It had all of the elements of a flirty, believ...