Saturday, December 29, 2018

Hipster BrothelHipster Brothel by K.A. Merikan
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

What a fun read! I mean, a Hipster Brothel, boozie jam and the ultimate Lumbersexual Experience.

It was a great story of two best friends, one straight, who had no idea that they were secretly madly crushing on each other. Friends to lovers is the best and this was awesome.

Jo was Chinese and small, extremely stylish and supposedly straight. Mr. B was all lumberjack, from the suspenders to the wooly socks. Total opposites, yet the worked so well.

I just loved this. It was cozy and cute, funny and intense, warm and HOT.

Totally recommend this.

View all my reviews

Kneading You by C.S. Poe My rating: 4 of 5 stars 4.25 Stars This was a novella done right. It had all of the elements of a flirty, believ...