Saturday, October 6, 2018

A Thief in the Night (Carlton House, #1)A Thief in the Night by K. Sterling
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I had no idea that this was going to be so well written, so well thought out, so consuming. Oh, man. I literally loved every word. I hate historical romances. Hate. This was just incredible.

Quinn Waverly is a 28 year old nanny to three children. He's a born nurturer and comforter and keeper of hearts. His twin brother is missing after spending the night with the Master, possible vampire, part magician, influential, internationally renowned thief Roman Carlisle.

Quinn gets tangled up in the life of thievery and thugs and the underground in search of his brother with the help of Roman. It's a journey and an adventure and a wild romance.

Roman was just sublime. He was a murderer with a heart of gold and only had eyes for Quinn, but he would wait as long as it took for his trust and his heart.

Man. I just can't say enough. Just unbelievably well done. I can't wait to read more!

View all my reviews

Kneading You by C.S. Poe My rating: 4 of 5 stars 4.25 Stars This was a novella done right. It had all of the elements of a flirty, believ...