Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Drawn To You: A Single Dad Opposites Attract RomanceDrawn To You: A Single Dad Opposites Attract Romance by Preston Walker
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Dylan is a single dad, trying to be the best father he can to Josie while owning his own florist. He's got a large pack to help support him, but maybe it's time to start thinking of moving on beyond his deceased husband. When his brother urges him to have his wedding ring tattoo moved to his right hand, Dylan meets tattoo artist Jack, who is everything Dylan isn't. He's an alpha, he's fully covered in tats, he's easygoing and friendly, laid back and HOT.

Dylan has learned that life isn't always perfect, but you have to hold on to what you have when you have it because there are no guarantees. Is what they have enough to hold on to? Is it worth it?

I really did enjoy this book until the end. I gave it 4 stars because it totally held my interest, I loved both MC's and it was a good blend of different personalities, but not so different that there was no common ground. They absolutely fit. I didn't love the end. I won't spoil anything, but I found it to be rash and maybe not really in line with what I thought the characters would do, honestly.

A great read!

View all my reviews

Kneading You by C.S. Poe My rating: 4 of 5 stars 4.25 Stars This was a novella done right. It had all of the elements of a flirty, believ...