Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Calling the BallCalling the Ball by C.L. Mustafic
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

When Henrick gets out of a two year relationship with his coworker he decides to take a vacation to the beach to get his life back on track. When he meets famous footballer Tino, he tries to keep his distance but Tino doesn’t take no for an answer... until he finally does. But as time passes, their friendship means more and more. Will they both change their lives to be happy?

This is the second book I’ve read by CL Mustafic and I’m so glad I was given the opportunity to read this one. I was very impressed by the writing and the story. I literally did not want to put this one down. Henrick was funny and witty and stood up for himself over and over again while Tino was so charming and patient and such a family guy. I loved this so much!

View all my reviews

Kneading You by C.S. Poe My rating: 4 of 5 stars 4.25 Stars This was a novella done right. It had all of the elements of a flirty, believ...