Monday, July 1, 2019

Owned (The Fate of the Fallen #4)Owned by R. Phoenix
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

OMFG this series is sooooo good. It takes you to depths you didn't know existed and sends you spiraling down to the depths of humanity. And then you just beg for more.

This story was the continuation of Khaz and Noah, but brought in characters from previous books. It's all starting to weave together to bring the reader (or listener) to a place of torment.

I love how much I feel pulled into the story. Jack Noble is flawless as the performer of this dark tale and I can't imagine hearing it through anyone else's deep, delicious voice.

I can't wait to start book 5!

View all my reviews

Kneading You by C.S. Poe My rating: 4 of 5 stars 4.25 Stars This was a novella done right. It had all of the elements of a flirty, believ...