Tuesday, June 11, 2019

I Wished For YouI Wished For You by Colette Davison
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was exactly what a sweet, friends to lovers MMM romance should be. It was real and raw and powerful. I loved it!

Seb has just been dumped after 5 years. All he wants to do is get drunk with his best friends and numb the pain.

Matt is a straight man, looking for love, wanting a committed relationship.

Connor is in love with his best friends, but a relationship with anyone is out of the question. He fears for his long term health and doesn't want to burden anyone else with 'what if'.

My favorite part of this MMM story was that it was real. It wasn't easy. Nothing was automatic, especially in the bedroom, and each of the men had their own unique hangups. They went slow and the love they had for each other surpassed any questioning thoughts.

Each of the three characters were so very different and brought different qualities to the relationship that just solidified their bond. I loved them all, but Matt just tugged at my heartstrings. He was so open and honest and loving. It was beautifully done.

Piers Ryman as a narrator was perfect. All three voices were unique and full of feeling. I felt as though I was there with them, not just hearing the words out loud. The narration was engaging and full of life.

I wholeheartedly recommend this and give it all the stars.


View all my reviews

Kneading You by C.S. Poe My rating: 4 of 5 stars 4.25 Stars This was a novella done right. It had all of the elements of a flirty, believ...