Monday, May 13, 2019

The Last TextThe Last Text by Alice Winters
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Every sentence pierced my heart. I loved this book so much! I want to start it all over again!

Merrick’s partner has been dead for two years and he’s still not coping well. It’s Daniel’s birthday and he leaves him a text message, like always. But this time, Jace responds saying this is now his new phone number.

After that text, they start messaging each other until they meet. But Merrick isn’t ready to replace Daniel yet. Nor is he ready to let Jace go...

This was a short, highly emotionally charged story with perfect dialogue, the greatest Gramps known to man, and a sweet epilogue to make all the heartbreak worth it.

I loved the words, loved the characters, loved the sentiment. Again and again I’ll read this and recommend to everyone I know.

View all my reviews

Kneading You by C.S. Poe My rating: 4 of 5 stars 4.25 Stars This was a novella done right. It had all of the elements of a flirty, believ...