Friday, May 24, 2019

Clarity of Lines (Thomas Elkin, #2)Clarity of Lines by N.R. Walker
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This series has always been my go-to reread. My annual Christmas to New Year's read. It's always been comforting, wrapping my heart in warmth, giving me a laugh. I didn't think I could love it any more, but Nick J. Russo has just added a new dimension to Tom and Cooper's story and it's perfection. I am in awe. I have never teared up when reading, especially this middle book in the series, but the narration was just so spot-on and full of life, love and emotion. If I could give this audio book a zillion stars, I would.


View all my reviews

Kneading You by C.S. Poe My rating: 4 of 5 stars 4.25 Stars This was a novella done right. It had all of the elements of a flirty, believ...