Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Cuffing Season: A Gay Paranormal Romance (Season Of Love Book 2)Cuffing Season: A Gay Paranormal Romance by Liam Kingsley
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

When the government gets to decide the laws surrounding shifters, a new election becomes very important. And one of the candidates has paid to own his own omega, James. James has lived hidden his entire life and has finally broken free, just to be alone and in danger.

When he meets Ben, a former military hero, he finally feels what it's like to trust someone, but he's got to get rid of his ex before he can move on completely.

I really enjoyed this book and the depth of the characters and story. There was a lot of great dialogue that kept the story flowing.

"He wasn't the picture of the man I thought I'd fall for. He wasn't the picture of safety and independence that I had imagined. Somehow, he was everything I needed, anyway."

I just really enjoyed this one.


View all my reviews

Kneading You by C.S. Poe My rating: 4 of 5 stars 4.25 Stars This was a novella done right. It had all of the elements of a flirty, believ...