Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Single Omegas Only: Mpreg RomanceSingle Omegas Only: Mpreg Romance by S.C. Wynne
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I loved this story. I couldn't put it down. I loved the premise of Tyler being stuck on a trip he didn’t want to go on, but he still was a super nice guy to everyone and made the trip fun. He was so casual and laid back and really put himself out there to give it a chance.

I loved that Ronan couldn't stay away. Even though he'd never thought about a man before, he couldn't help himself. I loved the resolution after the turmoil. This was just a really strong story with a great HEA and a perfect message.


View all my reviews

Kneading You by C.S. Poe My rating: 4 of 5 stars 4.25 Stars This was a novella done right. It had all of the elements of a flirty, believ...