Saturday, December 22, 2018

Merry Christmas, Mr. MigglesMerry Christmas, Mr. Miggles by Eli Easton
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

My teeth ache from the sweet.

This totally reminded me of an old movie that I can't think of where the town was saved. Anyway, it's the sweet story of a town librarian who is under scrutiny for abusing a child. His assistant librarian gathers the town together in an effort to support him and his work as well as show their appreciation for everything he gives to them.

There were so many moments in this story that I sighed blissfully including this exchange:

"Not having a heart attack are you?"

"Merely a heart resorting, I think."

"Are you making room for me in there?"


Awwwwww.

Seriously. If you haven't read this yet, do. It's wonderful.

View all my reviews

Kneading You by C.S. Poe My rating: 4 of 5 stars 4.25 Stars This was a novella done right. It had all of the elements of a flirty, believ...