Sunday, October 28, 2018

Touch of Love (Trials of Fear #3)Touch of Love by Nicky James
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Remarkable.

I’m truly in awe at the words and insight and love I just read.

I love a MC with a disorder or some kind of tragic barrier to life to conquer and this had it in spades.

Ireland Hayes has a phobia of touch. He can’t touch or be touched, especially by men. When his girlfriend of two years can’t handle it anymore, he’s forced to move out.

Raven is knocked over by how attractive Ireland is when he shows up to move his things to his new apartment. He can’t understand why this guy is so blatantly disgusted by him when he’s been nothing but helpful.

There are so many issues standing in the way and I don’t know that anyone could ever be as patient, kind and loving as Raven but he was perfect. I loved that he still seemed human and got upset. He wasn’t perfect but he was perfect for Ireland.

”When I had nothing left to give, I fell back on my heels and fought to catch my breath. Our eyes locked, and for a moment, I thought maybe, just maybe, Raven could be the one person who wouldn’t give up on me.”

The story was truly humbling and the narrative was eye opening. I loved every word. Hope is alive and well.

View all my reviews

Kneading You by C.S. Poe My rating: 4 of 5 stars 4.25 Stars This was a novella done right. It had all of the elements of a flirty, believ...