Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Sugar Cookies and MistletoeSugar Cookies and Mistletoe by Kay Doherty
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

2.5 Stars

I started out loving this story. When Preston smells something sweet, his family tells him that it's his mate. He's startled to learn that Dylan is only 12 years old. Dylan's father sequesters him until he's of age and they meet again six years later.

Dylan is a very young adult when he finally is able to be with Preston and acts pretty immature, honestly. Preston was actually an extremely decent guy, given the situation.

I really wished this had been longer so that there was room to get to know the MC's and how they clicked and worked. The entire read was over 8 years in just a few short chapters. I think if given the opportunity to get better acquainted I would have appreciated the story more.

View all my reviews

Kneading You by C.S. Poe My rating: 4 of 5 stars 4.25 Stars This was a novella done right. It had all of the elements of a flirty, believ...