Saturday, September 15, 2018

Ravensong (Green Creek, #2)Ravensong by T.J. Klune
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I just read Wolfsong recently and I’m glad I didn’t have to wait years for this sequel. It was so very good. I loved the first, but this I found less poetic yet more... exciting?!

Gordon and Mark’s relationship was woven through the first book but we get to the meat of it here in Ravensong and it’s just as epic as Joe and Ox. The years of sadness and rage that spanned what could have been was heartbreaking but such a good slow long burn.

I loved how this book was about them but it wasn’t necessarily the focal point throughout the entire story. There was so much more story to tell and so many battles to fight between wolves and omegas and hunters and humans.

And oh how I loved Team Human. Rico was better than ever with Tanner and Chris.

I loved every word of Wolfsong but Ravensong was just as good or better.

View all my reviews

Kneading You by C.S. Poe My rating: 4 of 5 stars 4.25 Stars This was a novella done right. It had all of the elements of a flirty, believ...