Monday, September 3, 2018

Little DoveLittle Dove by K.C. Decker
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

When Etta was in an accident in school, she died. When she was brought back to life, she was able to read the aura of those around her. At 25, she's working weekends at a bar and lives at a motel. She spends her days with Tobias, the son of the motel owner, and Moxie, her best friend. When she comes across the dark soul of a bar patron, she decides to kill him, with the help of motel drug dealer, Dallas. But it's harder than it should be to get Dallas to sell to her. And when she takes Stephens life into her own hands, she finds she might not be as prepared as she had first thought.

OMG. This book! I was tortured through the entirety. I couldn't stop reading and I finished it in one sitting. I had no idea the twists and turns. I was on the edge of my seat and just when I thought I knew things, they just got deeper and crazier and sexier. So so good. Amazing writing. Wonderful, crazy characters. Loved it!

View all my reviews

Kneading You by C.S. Poe My rating: 4 of 5 stars 4.25 Stars This was a novella done right. It had all of the elements of a flirty, believ...