Monday, September 24, 2018

JiltedJilted by Lilah Suzanne
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Carter's fiance Matthew decides to take a last minute trip to New Orleans, no explanation. When they arrive and he breaks up a wedding, Carter realizes he's just been dumped. He runs into Link, who was the one actually getting married who was also jilted at the altar. When they decide to go on the honeymoon together, things get interesting.

The writing was fun and there were some really funny parts, but I just couldn't get into it. I found Carter to be super annoying and he was back and forth about everything. He couldn't make one decision on his own. His sister was far too involved in his life. Link was okay, but felt disjointed to me. The only character I actually kind of liked was Eli and he wasn't even a MC.

Overall, it was fine, but didn't really hold my interest.

View all my reviews

Kneading You by C.S. Poe My rating: 4 of 5 stars 4.25 Stars This was a novella done right. It had all of the elements of a flirty, believ...