Monday, July 30, 2018

The Simple WildThe Simple Wild by K.A. Tucker
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was given this book as an ARC from NetGalley.

Calla finds herself at 26 with no relationship with her real father, a boyfriend that she realizes she doesn't truly care about, and no job. A call from Alaska sends her out to meet her father again and finds her with heartbreak and love and some muskrat jerky.

I loved this book. It was everything I was hoping for in a K. A. Tucker book. I loved all of the characters and how it was true to it's Alaskan roots. I will admit that some of the story in the start was slow, but it was worth it in the end.

View all my reviews

Kneading You by C.S. Poe My rating: 4 of 5 stars 4.25 Stars This was a novella done right. It had all of the elements of a flirty, believ...