Saturday, July 14, 2018

Accidentally PerfectAccidentally Perfect by Elizabeth Stevens
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I received this book as an ARC for an honest review.

I loved this book. It was all of the emotions of a young/teen/angst/love story.

Piper was waiting for her John Cusack and Roman was convinced it wasn't him, because he was the bad boy and would never be good enough. It is an old tale of heartbreak, but this story was fun and light and the witty banter and emotional discussions were top notch.

The only thing that I would say is that it seemed long in the middle, where maybe it need not have been. Great read, though.

View all my reviews

Kneading You by C.S. Poe My rating: 4 of 5 stars 4.25 Stars This was a novella done right. It had all of the elements of a flirty, believ...